How to STOP Trading Your Time For Dollars and START Trading Products for Dollars!
Introducing the First Point and Click System for Creating Your Own Products That Sell Like Crazy!
In life, you either trade time for dollars or you trade products for dollars. You only have 10 to 12 hours you can work in a day. Therefore, you have a limit on the amount of income you can earn by trading products for dollars. It’s also tiring. In contrast, there is no limit you can earn trading products for dollars. You do the work once. You get paid over and over, and over for the years to come.
If you’re ready to stop trading time for dollars and start trading products for dollars, I’d like to introduce you to the Info-Product Dashboard, The first A to Z, step-by-step sytem that even if you are a beginner, no expertise, or have no idea of what you are doing.
This is what the Info-Product Dashboard can do for you:
- Walks you step-by-step through what to do and how to do it. Every step is clearly laid out and labeled with big, red numbers and step-by-step screen caps (with support by video as needed).
- Saves you tons of time. All you do is click and follow the instructions. You don’t have to try to figure out what’s next. You just click the next icon and follow the steps. The step-by-step screen caps make it much faster and easier to use and follow than programs that are all videos.
- No expensive software. I’ve eliminated every expense I possibly could. So where at all possible, I use FREE software to do the trick. This saves you a small fortune in fees just by itself.
- Gives you an A to Z system. Everything is covered from beginning to end. You won’t be left guessing what to do or how to do it. Everything is laid out in big, red numbers. You just follow the steps. I’ve taken every obstacle people have in creating info products and eliminated them one by one. From finding your target market to creating a product if you aren’t an expert at ANYTHING, it’s all covered. If you can point, click, and follow paint-by-number instructions, you can create your own info product, so you can start trading products for dollars instead of your time.
- Something for you if you’re a beginner or advanced student. My Info-Product Dashboard was created for beginners. But I’ve included a few steps for advanced students as well. For example, I’ll show you how to set up a One Time Offers using Amember. Even “insiders” on the Amember forum haven’t figured this one out!
- You get instantly useable templates : I hired professional designers to create wonderful graphics you can use for your download page, PDF’s and reports. I give you email templates you can just copy and paste. I dig into my own secret “in-house” training and pull out the stops for you, so you don’t have to create from scratch unless you want to.
- Visually demonstrates what to do with screen captures. A picture is often worth a thousand words. So I include plenty of screen captures to demonstrate the different steps, without overwhelming you with needless details or endless screen shots. I’ve struck a balance to make this simple, practical and useable.
What’s different about my new Info-Product Dashboard is you don’t have to read a lot of stuff. You’re busy. You’re probably dealing with information overload. You have a lot of stuff to do and not enough time to do it in.
My goal from day one when I launched The Amazing Formula That Sells Products Like Crazy was to make selling your products and services sell like crazy. And it still is, only right now what I’m doing is showing you step by step how to stop trading time for dollars and start trading products for dollars.
By the way, I’m a real person. My office number is (210) 561-1829. That’s a real number, not a voice mail. During business hours that’s answered by support team every day. You can call during weekday business hours 9-5 CST. Anyway, the problem is information overload. There are so many ebooks with so much information on how to make info-products, or videos on what to do, I believe you could spend the rest of your LIFE watching the videos and trying to come up with a feasible info-products from those instructions.
Forget all that. Can you point? Can you click? Can you follow simple step 1, 2, 3 instructions?
If so, then you’re all set!